Alternatively if you have trouble with the webform, you are welcome to email your submission to email@example.com
Gold Coast producers Guy Cooper & Jake Morton from Serotonin Productions Studios are looking for six emerging or established local Gold Coast bands/artists. The program is open to all ages and selected applicants will have 2 singles professionally produced, mixed and mastered for FREE in their new studio located in Gilston on the Gold Coast. Participants will also receive support and advice from Guy & Jake as professional artists & label managers with 20+yrs of experience to ensure the successful release, promotion and distribution of their two singles. This includes guidance and support with artwork, distribution, release campaign, promotion, press releases, how to obtain radio play, etc.
Serotonin want to empower local musicians. Artists will retain 100% of the copyright & ownership of their songs and recordings through the program. They are looking for emerging Gold Coast artists who love music like them. Guy & Jake are not concerned with your social media numbers or reach, they want great music, great art and passionate musicians!
Serotonin Productions fosters a culture of music lovers who work with a wide variety of music genres. All genres, styles, bands, duos and soloists are welcome to apply. Including but not limited to pop, rock, folk, country, classical, hip-hop & rappers, punk, funk, metal, hardcore, dance, electro, experimental dubstep whale song vaporwave.
Submissions are open until Feb 17th via the link at the top of this page.
Alternatively, if you have trouble with the webform, you are welcome to email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take control of your music and career with our support.
- Must be a Gold Coast musical artist/band (At least 50% of band members must live within the Gold Coast region)
- Bands/artists must have been together and rehearsing or performing for at least one year
- Bands/artists must have at least 2 original unrecorded and unreleased songs
- Video or Audio submission (phone recording is ok)
- Must be available for production meeting in March
- Must be available to record in Gilston 4211 during March/April/May
- Must be available for planning, distro, promotion meetings in May/June
The Regional Arts Development Fund is a partnership between the Queensland Government and the City of Gold Coast Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.